“Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still.” ~ Dorothea Lange
I’m so glad you stopped by. Let’s spend some time together and get to know each other. Tell me about your life and loved ones.
I’ve been photographing families since 2009, but photography runs in my veins. My parents took photos and developed black and white film in our tiny bathroom in my childhood. I look at those photos and think of the time they spent together and their love of the craft.
I was the yearbook kid who followed high school events with my camera and dreamt about double-page layouts.
I fell in love with photography again when my kidlets came along, when I got my trusty Nikon D50 ~ made possible by Dad’s encouragement and a little loan.
Here’s a little bit about me:
- I grew up in Toronto after coming to Canada at age 11
- The day starts with coffee
- A healthy dose of sarcasm makes everything better. Life’s too short to be serious
- I am a nurse and work in Hamilton. I love how plucky the downtown core is
- Sagey the chocolate lab makes any day better
Photos mean the world to me. I am honoured to be welcomed in your life.
To book your photos, give me a shout at 905-979-0107 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The lovely picture of me above was taken by Nicole of Nicole Kathlyn Photography.