“Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still.” ~ Dorothea Lange
I’m so glad you stopped by. Let’s spend some time together and get to know each other. Tell me about your life and loved ones.
I’ve been photographing families since 2009, but photography runs in my veins. My parents developed black and white film in our tiny bathroom in my childhood. I look at those photos and think of the time they spent together and their love of the craft. I was also the yearbook kid who dreamt about double-page layouts.
When my kidlets came along, I fell in love with photography again. I got my trusty Nikon D50 with my Dad’s encouragement and a little loan.
Here’s a little bit about me:
- I grew up in Toronto after coming to Canada at age 11
- My day starts with coffee
- A healthy dose of sarcasm makes everything better. Life’s too short to be serious
- I am a proud mama bear to two awesome kids
- I am a nurse and I love working in Hamilton
- Two legs are good, but four legs are better. After losing our OG doggos Sagey and Charlie, my heart is full with Pepper and Dakota’s shenanigans.
Photos mean the world to me. I am honoured to be welcomed in your life.
To book your portraits, give me a shout at 905-979-0107 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The lovely picture of me above was taken by Nicole of Nicole Kathlyn Photography.